Use it when
- You want a lightweight Python library specialized in experiment tracking, artifact tracking, and visualization.
- You want to get started quickly with a free (for personal use) hosted platform.
- You want built-in integrations with popular ML Frameworks (Keras, Fastai, etc.), repositories (Hugging Face, XGBoost, etc.), and tools (Kubeflow Pipelines, OpenAI Gym, etc.)
- You want project management and collaboration tools for machine learning projects.
- Only the client is open-source and requires signing up.
- The client covers data logging to Weights & Biases, data queries, and downloads of your logged data.
- The free plan is only for personal projects.
- Self-hosted deployment requires an Enterprise plan.
Airflow + MLflow stack
pip install wandb