Use it when
- You want a web-based notebook where you can interactively run pieces of code, visualize the outcomes and embed text and images.
- You want to be able to share and present data easily.
- You want a tool with a large community and many extensions.
- Jupyter doesn't have the full capabilities of an IDE, such as code completion, linting and debugging.
- You can execute code cells in any order, leading to experiments that you may not be able to reproduce.
Airflow + MLflow stack
pip install jupyterlab