Use it when
- You want to give SQL database Git functionality.
- You want to track what database you used to train a model and when.
- You want to create individual databases for each team member.
- You want a direct replacement for MySQL. You don't want to rewrite the application code.
- You want a tool where all Git commands work natively.
- 2x - 20x slower than MySQL.
- It is limited to tabular data.
- Dolthub Pro account is required for private databases.
Airflow + MLflow stack
sudo bash -c 'curl -L https://github.com/dolthub/dolt/releases/latest/download/install.sh | bash'